Thursday, September 26, 2013

! I Like French Food

I have been painting a lot the last few days. Everywhere I look I find some inspiring subject matter. I also have been finding time to eat the wonderful food available in the French supermarkets. I love the grated carrot salad that is mixed with a vinegrette and citrus dressing, the cheeses, the breads, the fruit that is ripe and fresh when you buy it and of course the salads, vegetables and wine. I am trying very hard to stay out of the bakeries and avoiding desserts until my workshop begins and then I will absolutely have to  taste all of Julien's homemade desserts. Julien is the owner and chef of the B & B, where our workshop will take place.

1 comment:

Polly Birchall said...

Have a wonderful and an enjoyable workshop. And enjoy those desserts you will need the calories!!!