Thursday, August 4, 2011

Important Experiments with Luminarte Paint

Sometimes us watercolor artists can get stuck in a rut, using our favorite paints and colors in every painting. Has this ever happened to you? One way to shake things up a bit in your painting, is to try out some new paints. The Luminarte Paint Company very generously gave me some paints to test out and I have discovered these paints are just what I have been looking for. They add a touch of shimmer and some vibrant color to my pen and ink sketches and paintings. I have been using 14 colors of Luminarte's brand of Shimmering H20 paint. If you would like to see my step by step demo paintings, which you can print out and try for yourself, visit http://creativeimaginations.typepad.com/luminarte_paints/2011/08/#tp


Feel free to ask me any questions you have about learning to incorporate these paints with your traditional watercolor paints. They will fill your hours with happy summertime time painting.

No comments: