Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Directions to My New Blog

You are officially invited to my new blog and website www.barbararothanywhereart.com

Come right to the  website by clicking on the images on the home page and the topics on the top. If you want to go directly to the blog from the homepage click on  BLOG on the top right navigation bar. Then, please sit down, have a cup of coffee and hear my news. 
Please leave a comment on the blog.I will have one of my beagles select a random name from all the commenter's and that person will win a goody bag/tote filled with artist necessities.  The winner will be selected at the end of May. If you comment several times, that will increase your chances of winning the goody bag. 
I will be posting on the new website blog from now on, but will leave this blog online in case you want to check out an older post. 
Starting tomorrow I will be posting from the airport on my way to Venice to teach an an art workshop.  I would love to have you join me on the trip via the blog as we travel through Italy making anywhere art.


No comments: