Sunday, January 20, 2013

This Blog is Growing Up

I started this blog a few years ago to get feedback on my paintings from you out there.  Then I started talking about other things besides my paintings, like art supplies, painting workshops, purses and trips to Europe.
Recently, I've realized that blogging is a little like getting a chance to be invited inside someone's home for a few minutes and getting a peek at their lives and learning a bit about how they think. I've also discovered that I depend on a lot of the blogs I read daily for inspiration, advice and motivation. It's also a way to find other people that are  interested in painting pajamas.
You may have noticed the tabs that have appeared under my blog description at the top of this blog. Those are page tabs and if you click on the words they take you to another page of this blog. As of today, only the Trip Snapshots, Classes and European Workshop tabs have anything on their pages, but soon all of the pages will have content on them.
So I will be taking the red pencil and making lots of changes for the better on this blog and I hope you like them.

1 comment:

Cathy Holtom said...

I use my blog to keep me motivated, I love the feedback and like you say the inspiration from other blogs is endless. I've been putting some extra pages on my blog too although I haven't published them yet. I'm wondering if these could take the place of a normal web site?