Thursday, July 19, 2012

Summer Time Sketching

Are you quite busy this summer? Maybe you are taking vacations, entertaining visitors, taking your kids to swimming lessons, watching your grandchildren or harvesting tomatoes from your backyard garden.
You probably do not have a lot of time to sit down and paint, do you? My solution is my mini Altoids box that I put red, blue and yellow paints in, plus a waterbrush, a Handbook sketchbook and some 4"x6" photos. I threw all these things into a bag that fits in my purse. I grab the bag and paint from one of the photos when I am waiting somewhere. There is always something to paint. You have no idea how calming it can be to paint the blood pressure cuff while you are waiting for the doctor to arrive.....
Put together a kit for yourself today and let me know how it works for you.
If you need supplies, let me know I have plenty of half pans and mini waterbrushes and empty tins.

No comments: