Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Want to Paint Tuscany in the Comfort of Your Own Home?


I had what I thought was a brilliant idea last year. I would create a how to book with detailed painting instructions on how to paint Tuscany. Somehow with moving, settling in to a new city and home, cooking, eating, dog walking, amateur parenting and wifing it took longer then expected to get this booklet together. The good news is, the book is finished and available to anyone who would like to purchase it for$10 + 2 for shipping. The bad news is since I created and published this book myself, there are only 9 copies available at this time. I will make more after I return from teaching in England in early Oct. Contact me at rabjsl@pacbell.net if you would like to obtain this book. I have had some students test it out for me and gotten no complaints.

No comments: