Monday, May 11, 2009

Would You Like to Paint This With Me?


Can't you just see yourself in a straw sun hat, having just finished eating lovely fresh fruit and pastries for breakfast, sitting down to paint this image in the French countryside?

If you'd like to come along with me to my Sept.2-9, 09 workshop you will have the opportunity to capture this image with watercolors, ink, pencils and whatever in your travel journal or on your canvas.

My workshop will be at La Cascade in the lovely old town of Durofort, France. It will take place in a building restored especially for artists workshops. The workshop will be composed of only 8 students so I can be sure everyone gets enough time, attention and pastries. Right now I am figuring out costs, but my goal is to provide a very reasonably priced week that includes, art instruction, all meals but 2, field trips and lodging for around $1,800. Contact me right away if you're interested at rabjsl@pacbell.net

1 comment:

carole said...

Barbara you won't believe this, but I just finished painting this picture...I think this is an omen meaning I should be going with you!Carole