Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Secret Message for Thursday Afternoon Watercolor Students


This coming Thursday, April 10, we will NOT be painting in the field. Machado's Orchard won't be open until May 15th and we need to have forms signed in advance of an outing, plus check the location to make sure it is okay and accessable for everyone in the class.

Now for the good news, the class has been extended. We will take a two week hiatus, when I will be in Italy, and then we'll resume for 4 more weeks! So I will see everyone at the DeWitt Center classroom this Thursday. Ciao!

3 comments:

Deirdra Doan said...

Hi Barbara, You have a weird spam email the kijar. Dont click it. I did and it was a mess maybe a virus thing.

I wish I was going with you to Italy. I painted, well I drew and wanted to get to the watercolor in a garden today. Will water color it Sunday. Love, Deirdra

Susan C said...

Is the hopping froggy watercolor yours? I love it!

Anonymous said...

I recently bought a bought a program ecstatic after leathery disk

[url=http://searchmachine.biz]online solitaire games
php help desk software
[/url]

My cocker gave me a limit up where you can end much cheaper. You precept dire to subscribe, to register. And you devote a month not diligent franchise consumption of the archive software.

so that all the admonish, penurious pays twice. It is heartier to drink from these guys than to acquisition arrangement a much more expensive. Not prinebrigayte my advice. That's my recompense to you

That's what I downloaded them done recently, just yesterday.
[url=http://searchmachine.biz]adware get rid spyware
software dvd ripper
full games
spyware detection software
anit edition free norton spyware
[/url]