Saturday, March 29, 2014

Learn to Paint A Garden in Watercolor or Keep a Garden Journal

Spring has sprung in Southern California and gardens are full of color everywhere. When I first started painting gardens I was overwhelmed. I  had difficulty figuring out how much to paint, how to paint all the different colors of greens in the garden and how much detail to paint. So, I'd like to share with you all the things I have learned about painting gardens, flowers and foliage in my April workshop.I had the good fortune to have garden designer, Ruth E. Wolfe and master gardener, Beth Jurecki take a series of workshops with me recently. These two taught me so much about their love of gardens and have allowed me this special opportunity to paint in one of their gardens on Friday, April 11th. Here are the details:

No comments: