Thursday, October 17, 2013

Getting Back To An Art Teacher's Reality

After three weeks of delicious French food, I cannot bring myself to eat a garden burger for lunch. That is too much reality.
It is nice to come home to some really excellent teaching jobs though. I've been preparing 30 mini Anywhere Art Studio Paint boxes to teach a class this Saturday at the Encinitas Library from 3-4pm in one of the study rooms. The class is free to the public and part of the Encinitas Library Books & Arts Day. I love the Encinitas library, it has a community room where I teach sometimes and you have a view of the ocean from the library.  They have a great used bookstore too and a coffee cart, who could ask for more. 
Oh and I've decided to paint as often as I can this Fall out and about Encinitas and San Diego. Here's the watercolor sketch I did yesterday of the Encinitas Old Schoolhouse built around 1887.



No comments: