Friday, September 6, 2013

Presenting Our First Paint Workshop Video of Tuscany

We are very excited to be premiering our first video here on my blog. As you watch the video we hope you share in our experience of  spending a week  in a villa painting, sketching, shopping and touring. The making of our video was a collaborative effort. My students who attended my workshops over the past 3 years are the stars. Eileen Condon, my trip coordinator and director of logistics took the wonderful photographs and my computer ace husband, Rick produced the video. I was the director -  in charge of selecting the scenes, music, and writing the script. Doug Peterson inspired and motivated us to create it. I hope you like it. Coming soon, a video of our workshops in France. So make some popcorn, take a seat and enjoy Tuscany.


1 comment:

Bev said...

Charming video that shows the beauty of Tuscany. Looks like the workshop attendees had a great time.