Sunday, April 21, 2013

Bid on My Paintings and I"ll Donate the $ You Pay to A Boston Marathon Victim's Fund

Blue Door #1 Watercolor and mixed media  36" x 27"


So many people were hurt at the Boston Marathon Bombing and will need money for therapy, healthcare and prosthetic devices. Several funds have been set up for the victims.

If you would like to own one of these 2 original paintings by me, please email me with your bid amount, please start the bidding at $50 or more and I will sell the painting to the highest bidder. Then I will donate the funds to one of the Boston Marathon Victims funds.
Your only other cost will be mailing the painting to you, rolled up in a tube.
Email me rabjsl@pacbell.net



Blue Door #2 Watercolor + Pen &Ink  32" x 26"

1 comment:

PeggyJust said...

I bid $100 on door #2!