Thursday, May 12, 2011

I WANT YOU.....

I want you to paint with me. All levels welcome, beginners thru advanced. Anyone can learn to draw and paint and record their inspirations and experiences if they want to. Drawing and Painting are not rocket science, they are skills that can be mastered with practice, like cooking or tap dancing. Sketching and Painting are relaxing and fun to do. Here I am during a cooking lesson from our chef in Tuscany. You can choose where and when you want to draw and paint with me in the near future. You have several options. I will be teaching painting, drawing, journaling, etc.at these locations;
May 18th and 19th at the CREATE retreat in Costa Mesa, Calif.-The Easiest Way to Get Started Journaling as well as Drawing and Ink Techniques for Art Journaling.
June 27, 28 and 29 at Idyllwild Center for Music and Art, Calif.-Travel Painting
Sept. 13-20 in the English Countryside and the Cotswolds
Sept. 23-30 in Durfort in the South Central Countryside at La Cascade.
Contact me at rabjsl@pacbell.net for more information on my upcoming classes

No comments: