Tuesday, May 24, 2011

How to Develop Your Powers of Observation and Lower Your Stress....

by keeping a watercolor diary. This is what I will be teaching about June 27-29, 2011 at Idyllwild Arts. The Idyllwild Arts campus is located in the Strawberry Valley of the San Jacinto Mountains, a 2 1/2 hour drive from both L.A. and San Diego. The combination of this tranquil site and my workshop will surely help you to unwind. In my 3 day workshop, I will be concentrating specifically on keeping your diary in a Global Art Handbook Journal like you see in the picture above and teaching you all about making travel journaling easy and fun. You can do it! If you'd like to learn more about my workshop you can contact me at rabjsl@pacbell.net or check out http://www.idyllwildarts.org/ for a detailed description of my class and others and to register.


No comments: