Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Watercolour Wanderlust?


Notice the spelling of watercolor in the title of this post? That may tip you off as to the location of my new Fall workshop location. You will also find a clue to unlock the secret if you read the print on the picture posted above. If you think you have the answer to where I will be painting with students in September leave your answer in the comments section of this blog or email me @ rabjsl@pacbell.net. If you are interested in signing up for this mystery location Fall workshop, please let me know. I am finalizing the details and will have the exact price and details in a few days.

1 comment:

Roberta said...

Is it perhaps Dorchester-on-Thames? :-) What an amazing trip this would be! I have been to the Cotswolds once, and fell in love with the villages with adorable stone cottages, with streams and bridges throughout the town...so picturesque! Would be fun to sketch and watercolor!