Thursday, October 1, 2009

You Can Paint Anytime, Anywhere

This photo shows proof that it is possible to paint with watercolor anytime, anywhere. All you need is your pocket watercolor palette, a waterbrush, and your sketchbook. Your sketchbook has to fit on the restaurant table. It also has to be small enough to be pushed aside when your main course arrives. One other caution: you must remember not to dip your brush in your wine class or your cafe creme, unless of course, you want to discover some new painting medium.........

2 comments:

Roberta said...

I love this photo of your watercolor paints on the table! I am sure you had a yummy time in France...what better way to spend the days, then painting, and eating, in a French village??? Of course, I am jealous :-)
Glad you are back safe and sound! I would love to hear more about it...and maybe see pictures...over a cafe au lait, or something??? :-)

Timaree said...

I know they can fit but it's so hard to relax and actually work in my journal in public. The restaurants I usually go to want you to vacate your seat quickly also.